Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #52  
Here's an update on the body work progress-this a different view after the damage, the home made View attachment 305875Rhino label jinxed me I think
the hood so far-the metal was stretched so bad that hammer dolly/torch- wet towel wasn't enough. Finally used a 3" cut off tool then pressed it on the log splitter then mig welded and ground it down. anyway here's how it looks so far , Thanks for the input, and you guys are right on the mark there's definitely bondo or Short strand fiberglass in its futureView attachment 305878

That looks like its going along great

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start
That looks like its going along great

Thanks- still working on it when I can, here's the hood now Rhino hood body work 013.jpg getting closer...

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #55  
Wow, that looks great. Get the correct decals now to seal the deal.

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #56  
My last bonehead move with the tractor happened while disconnecting the shredder. Got the three links unpinned and off. Cell phone rang so answered it. After the call, jumped on the tractor and pulled away from the shredder separating the shaft which was still connected! In the woods with nobody around but still felt so dumb I caught my self looking around to see if any one had seen. Lol.

Putting that thing back together is a three handed job! At the time, just couldn't see myself asking for help.

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start
Wow, that looks great. Get the correct decals now to seal the deal.

I had considered that- but the decals are not available for these older Rhino International tractors, Farm Boys stocks and sells most every part to keep these (Shanghai) 554 tractors running, and I'm happy with that, So the decals have been taped off and hopefully everything will work out..

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #58  
That hood came out really good..

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #59  
Yeah, taping decals works fine and I do it myself.

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #60  
For acute dents, would adding a bit of hit from a torch help to bring the metal back into line while beating it back with body tools?
Heat on sheet metal is just going to warp it up. Best to cold straighten sheet metal. Structural members can be heated and beat if they are too strong to bend cold