Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #1  

sd455dan

Tractor
Rhino 554, Ford 550 TLB (JD X500, MTD, Gilson riding mowers) Ford 3000-Sold
Had been working on my Rhino tractor cleaning a magnet that's in the main intake feed line, before the hydraulic pump for the loader. Had the hood tilted forward for access and decided to cycle the loader to check for leaks, you can probably guess what happened next....

Going to try to repair the damage. Hope no one else has done anything like this?? Rhino-bone head caused carnage 008.jpg

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #2  
Ouch.......for the record....nobody on TBN has ever done dumb things with their tractors....it just doesn't happen!:rolleyes:

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #3  
Ouch ! I hate it when that happens !

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #4  
I've done a couple of things like that ( before I joined TBN to be in keeping with jerrybob's pronouncement;) ) At least it looks like it can be straightened.

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #5  
That will buff right out...:)

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #6  
Its just a mere flesh wound

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #7  
While trying to load a large landscape timber into a dumpster it rolled back, and I got a dent like that. Just glad that it got the hood and not me! :confused2:

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start #8  
Many owners of tractors with quick attach loaders have creases across their hoods...

/ Tractor related bonehead move of the month-I'll start
Well I feel a little better Knowing that I'm not the only one....Have removed the sheet metal and getting ready to look at trying to straighten the hood Rhino-bone head caused carnage 010.jpg Here's the sheet metal ,couldn't stand to leave it on the tractor looking like that.