Case IH 75C

/ Case IH 75C #1  

powerstroke16

Tractor
2012 Case IH 75C
I am getting ready to purchase a CaseIH 75C with cab/loader and would like some feed back on this tractor..Specifically the hydraulics and air conditioning system and how well they perform.It gets mighty hot here in Texas and i want a cool cab...I will be using it on my 30 acre coastal bermuda hay operation and light tillage work..Thank you..!!

/ Case IH 75C
I went ahead and bit the bullet on March 1..After comparing the Kubota 8540 and JD 5083E with comparable equipment, i was more impressed with the CaseIH 75C..Transmission very smooth during shifting and Front End loader movement while driving forward and aft was very smooth also...I will keep you informed on how well it performs in the hayfield and plowing...

/ Case IH 75C #3  
I went ahead and bit the bullet on March 1..After comparing the Kubota 8540 and JD 5083E with comparable equipment, i was more impressed with the CaseIH 75C..Transmission very smooth during shifting and Front End loader movement while driving forward and aft was very smooth also...I will keep you informed on how well it performs in the hayfield and plowing...

Hey! I can't believe I missed this thread! I also can't believe there were no replies!
Congratulations on your tractor purchase! :cool2:

Can you give us some updates on how you like it now that you've owned it for close to a month? Also, could you please post some pictures of it? I would love to hear anything you have to say about it!

Did you get the self leveling loader with it?
Did you get the hydraulic powershift transmission?
Did you get the Economy PTO?

I'd love to hear more about it. Again, CONGRATS! That looks like an excellent model tractor. :thumbsup:

/ Case IH 75C
Piston Thank you for the Congrats..Its really a SWEET tractor to drive and operate..I did not get the Self-Level Loader with it..Has Hydraulic Powershift Tranny and Econ PTO..Also has overhead sight glass window with shade to view the top of the loader when dumping at Max height..I really like that option.
I haven't got to use it much since its been raining and a little early to get in the hay field..Plans are to start fertilizing and spraying for weeds the end of the week.
The dealer added RimGuard to the tires which i hope will give it added traction.I plan on adding another 20 acres of coastal bermuda this coming year so i will be doing plowing with it..My ground is sandy loam soil so will be using 7 tooth chisel plow and 10 ft. Tandem Disk to smooth..I will upload some pics real soon..
I just couldn't turn down the price and the finance options..Selling price was $43,500 with 0% for 72 months..Nobody even came close to that..I priced JD 5083e,
Kubota 8540 and NH Powerstar T4.75..All the above tractors much higher in price..
I guess time will tell how the tractor performs and holds up...!!!

/ Case IH 75C
Piston i also got the air suspension seat option too..if you will click on my username, i uploaded a pick of the tractor on my profile..

/ Case IH 75C #6  
I bought one in june and will be trading it off as soon as possible. I won't be buying another one. Several issues with this machine. Transmission stuck in gear won't shift hydraulic issues. I only have 61 hours on this tractor. It has spent more time in the shop then it has my house.

/ Case IH 75C #7  
I got a CI Farmall 85U its a really nice tractor. Sorry you got a lemon but you can get them in any brand.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Case IH 75C #8  
I got a CI Farmall 85U its a really nice tractor. Sorry you got a lemon but you can get them in any brand.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Ya that's true, there is another member on here that has had numerous problems with his Deere utility tractor. Seems all brands have their share.

Sorry you've had a bad experience with yours.

We still need pictures of these tractors! (Hint hint to any of you 75C owners out there :))

/ Case IH 75C #9  
All the local Case Dealer has is a 2011 (new) 85U. How big is your farm and are you still impressed with the CI Farmall 85U? I'm on Maui and tractors are few and far between.

/ Case IH 75C #10  
I bought one in june and will be trading it off as soon as possible. I won't be buying another one. Several issues with this machine. Transmission stuck in gear won't shift hydraulic issues. I only have 61 hours on this tractor. It has spent more time in the shop then it has my house.

I have a new 2015 model on a 125 hr lease program. I have 25 hrs on it and so far I have had a issues with dying (Loose cable to computer), broken loader controls (defective pot metal control box), sticky loader controls (bad design-doesn't want to unlock), and currently tractor looses power sporadically (????). I want to like this tractor but it has its issues.