x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers.

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #1  

rubadub

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere garden tractor 111 john deer garden tractor model lt155 john deere garden tractor x728
   / x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #2  
Rob,
Looks like you got a good bit of snow and the x728 handles it well. I just planted several acres of rye grass and a snow like that on top of it would be awesome.

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers.
Rob,
Looks like you got a good bit of snow and the x728 handles it well. I just planted several acres of rye grass and a snow like that on top of it would be awesome.
Yeah that wet snow would have been a ground soaker.

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #4  
That tractor and blower does a great job, I can remember shoveling that heavy wet snow as a kid.

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #5  
When that snow melts, it most certainly should raise the water table in your area. Enjoyed the pictures.

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #6  
Good looking setup there rob.I know what your saying about heavy wet snow.My kubota RTV 900 with front plow will just about push any kind of snow but this last round of heavy wet snow the old girl struggled a bit.coobie

Thanks men.

rob

Good looking setup there rob.I know what your saying about heavy wet snow.My kubota RTV 900 with front plow will just about push any kind of snow but this last round of heavy wet snow the old girl struggled a bit.coobie

Its really heavy when its wet and your kubota got the job done.

Rob

Rob

/ x728 pictures blowing snow in North East Wi. Two Rivers. #9  

FYI - if you discharge that snow against the house, the siding will not be happy. A buddy found that out when switching from a walk behind to tractor mount blower. Cost him new siding on 2 sides of his house --> which sucked as it was pretty new. Wife still rides him like a pony over it...

FYI - if you discharge that snow against the house, the siding will not be happy. A buddy found that out when switching from a walk behind to tractor mount blower. Cost him new siding on 2 sides of his house --> which sucked as it was pretty new. Wife still rides him like a pony over it...

Thanks for the tip I'll watch it closer.

Rob