Snow Removal Frustration

/ Snow Removal Frustration #81  
Chains make all the difference in the world, A few snows a go, on my hill my tractor looked like the JD in the video, I slid down the hill and managed to get it back to the barn, barely. I went in and ordered the expensive chains. The difference is day and night. I have no idea what the older fella thinks he is doing with the shovel. This also shows you AG tires are no better than other tires on ice.:) They all harden up and are worthless. So is weight. You have to have a traction method, chains, studs or some way to grab onto the ground.
Do you have the R4,s industrial tires or R1,s ag tires?The reason I ask I had R1,s ags installed my new tractor.My old 2008 Kioti had R4,s industrial and I hated them in snow and mud.The big reason why I had R1,s this time around.

/ Snow Removal Frustration #82  
Do you have the R4,s industrial tires or R1,s ag tires?The reason I ask I had R1,s ags installed my new tractor.My old 2008 Kioti had R4,s industrial and I hated them in snow and mud.The big reason why I had R1,s this time around.

R4's coobie. My new chains are like day and night. on the icy stuff.. I would agree R1's are bound to do better in snow than R4's , but I don't think there is any comparison of R1 or R4 to chains on ice.

/ Snow Removal Frustration #83  
R4's coobie. My new chains are like day and night. on the icy stuff.. I would agree R1's are bound to do better in snow than R4's , but I don't think there is any comparison of R1 or R4 to chains on ice.
Agree,been some ice here to.Thinking about chains in the future.Do you have chains on the front and rear tires?