Fuel can is hard to handle!!!

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #111  
Plus, No Spill Jill is HOT!
She could start one Hel* of a fire

You're terrible...now about five hundred guys are going to watch her. Btw, watch the second video only. for "visual" reasons. Ahem.
That is the can to have and she could sure come and fill my Kubota any time. :dance1:

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #112  
I have to go to a gas station to get diesel, now 4.09 around here, down a little finally,

Why aren't you buying off-road diesel?

$3.39 was the last that I paid here.

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #113  
I am rather unhappy with the new 5 gal fuel can I recently purchased. So I bought a metal funnel with a screen from TSC and now I can use the 3 or 4 old Kerosene cans which have been unused since I moved. I suppose I have to paint them yellow.

spacer.gif

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #114  
I got so tired of it I bought a metal safety can from rural king, no problem. But I do use a big funnel like Buckgnarly says. I do need to get that stepstool though.

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #118  
Do people still believe Dan Rather?

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #120  
I wonder who printed (broadcast) that government regs shut them down?

Defending 42 product liability lawsuits to people who got burned bankrupted them.

Google returns several articles describing Blitz cans exploding without proximity to fire from static electricity alone, causing major injury. For example a small girl burned to death where it first appeared that her father doused her with gasoline and set her on fire. The article by Dan Rather (pdf) is interesting. He reports that ATF testing related to prosecuting that father showed a Blitz can exploded 13 times in 17 tests, so charges were dismissed. Blitz repeated the tests and the can exploded in three of their four tests.

It looks to me that static electricity around gasoline is just as much a risk as the blatant misuse that we thought was the problem.

Do people still believe Dan Rather?
Do you think Dan Rather should not be believed in this instance?