Ballast Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop!

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #1  

Reyer Farms

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010
M7040 pulling Gannon box blade. Grading over new water line next to a field. Daddy got a little to close to the ditch. Stuck it, then it rained all last night. Fun fun fun!

Attachments

• image-3171778436.jpg
    image-3171778436.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 821
   / Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #2  
:shocked: Where did the box blade go?

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #3  
It'll need a bath after it gets back to the shed! ;)

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #4  
Yikes! Now that's one stuck tractor.

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #5  
Let us know how you get it out!

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop!
Box blade was taken off and moved to safety. No friends with a CAT close. The plan is to give it a go again in the morning. My neighbor is going to bring his tractor over and we will see. I'll take some pics. The picture really does not do it justice. My little red wonder, bless its heart, just ain't got enough weight.

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #8  
If it rained all night I bet your gonna have some fun getting it out. It doesn't look to be stuck too bad. At least you have 2 tires up out of the ditch. Did he drive down into the ditch or do the old fashioned slide down to the bottom move?

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop! #9  
Nawh it ain't going to grow good like that. You have to have them buried up to the level of the seat for them to sprout good and yield a good crop of new tractors. Make sure the helper tractor stays at least a full chain length away so if it gets planted too they won't crowd each other. Planted tractors are hard to thin so you need to get the seed spacing right. :laughing:

/ Planted a tractor, hoping for bumper crop!
Nawh it ain't going to grow good like that. You have to have them buried up to the level of the seat for them to sprout good and yield a good crop of new tractors. Make sure the helper tractor stays at least a full chain length away so if it gets planted too they won't crowd each other. Planted tractors are hard to thin so you need to get the seed spacing right. :laughing:

That's good :) might as well laugh, if I cry everyone's going to make fun of me.

Treman- it was kinda of a slide and bury it motion.