case 830 implements

/ case 830 implements #1  

tklumpp

Tractor
mx5000
can any one tell me about what size implements I could use on a case 830 tractor? I will be using a plow, disc, cultimulcher, sickle hay bine or preferably a disc bine with rollers, and maybe a round baler? I really appreciate any help thanks!

/ case 830 implements
i'm not sure there are no pictures and the guy did not say.

/ case 830 implements #4  
I have a 1962 Case 830 Case-o-matic that I've owned since 1990. The Comfort King version (without torque converter) is a much better set up. I pull a set of Case MTA EX 3X14's plows, it will pull them but doesn't want any more. A tuffline 10 ft wheel disc. It'l pull most any haybine. A medium sized belt round baler, the Claas balers are to much for it. Now back to the Eagle Hitch, the arms are somewhat short and do not swing from side to side. The 3 point on the implement must be the same width as the Eagle Hitch or it wont fit correctly. No stabilizer bars. There are two points to hook the top link from the trctor to the implement. One is pretty obvious the other is a removable cover that goes over the PTO. Be sure to get that cover. Be sure and get the original Case top link, it is a lot shorter and the ball ends are narrower than after market stuff. If the hydraulic remotes have the "big hog headed' couplers change them to pioneer style. Most but not all 3 point equipment will fit it. I have more if you need it. I've put several thousand hours on that tractor and overhauled it once, heads off twice.