How many people own more than one brand of tractor

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #21  
Kubota B2920 and Deere LT150. Both have been great.

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #22  
Yanmar 186D and a JD LT180........used for different things...both are good machines.:)

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #23  
Kioti tractor,JD X740 lawn tractor,Ingersoll 4020 lawn tractor and kubota RTV 900.How,s that for a mixed bag?coobie

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #24  
International 404, JD 5325, CI Farmall 85U

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #25  
lets see we have 4 tractors,3 of wich are running.we have 6000 ford sos my fav tractor not running.7700 cab fel my dads 1st an only new tractor.MX5100 HST 4x4 with fel bought new my personal tractor.jx80 4x4 fel bought used thats my brothers tractor.

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #26  
I have a MF 135, good old tractor. Very reliable and I use it mostly working around the woods as it is small enough to get around trees and hauling logs. My LS 7010 is used for everything else. Nice to have the AC in the summer and heater in the winter. Next I have a JD 510B backhoe for digging and hauling larger loads of gravel and shale. Backhoe comes in handy for neighbours. (digging septic system, ditches, etc..) I use the 660 Grizzly ATV gathering wood for fire pit and some fun in the mud at times. Like others, no favorites they all have there place.

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #27  
I have 2 brands. JD and Ford. I grew up around red - IH machinery - and would like to have one. Very difficult to find alot of different equipment up here and even harder to find parts and anyone that can/will work on 'em! :thumbsdown:

AKfish

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #28  
For tractors I have a Kioti DK 35 and John Deere 850.
A Hustler FasTrac zero turn for mowing the tight areas and around trees.
I have been very pleased with all of them.

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #29  
the 5 tractors i have now are 2 john deeres,a mahindra,a massey ferguson and a mccormick.

/ How many people own more than one brand of tractor #30  
Six right now. Always looking for the next deal:thumbsup: