How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt?

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #72  
   / How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #73  
Neighbour ran over and killed one of his identical twin 3yr old boys with a cab equipped tractor. Funeral director did a good job and had an open casket.

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #74  
Neighbour ran over and killed one of his identical twin 3yr old boys with a cab equipped tractor. Funeral director did a good job and had an open casket.

Did he fall out of the cab? Door open?

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #75  
I wasn't at the scene. The Father was backing up to hook onto a wagon.

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #76  
I think with anything it is up to the adult to take precautions. All the instructor seats I've seen have seat belts and you can lock the door to the cab. So how is this much different than a car/truck?

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #77  
I wasn't at the scene. The Father was backing up to hook onto a wagon.

Well regardless of how it happened that is terrible, and something the father will have to live with for the rest of his life even if he took all safety measures. My heart goes out to the family.

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt?

That's horrible, those are the things I worry about.

Yesterday I had my boy with me on the tractor while cleaning up some rotted logs, I had him strapped onto me with a baby carrier so he couldn't jump around even if he tried.

/ How do you feel about children in a CAB tractor with buddy seat and seatbelt? #79  
That's horrible, those are the things I worry about. Yesterday I had my boy with me on the tractor while cleaning up some rotted logs, I had him strapped onto me with a baby carrier so he couldn't jump around even if he tried.

It is a lot to worry about. I had some great times, that I wouldn't trade for anything, as a kid riding on the tractor with dad.