ROPS and Doors

/ ROPS and Doors #1  

Sawdustsmb

Silver Member
Tractor
TL80a, Ford 4000, Super H, F 12, F14
Just a reminder - That ROPS that fit through the overhead door in the fall with an inch to spare may not now!! Must be a bit of frost in the driveway - no worry - removal of that lower piece of top door trim seems to help.:eek:

/ ROPS and Doors #2  
Welcome to the club!:eek:

/ ROPS and Doors #3  
Gee, even with no frost and my ROPS folded down my tractor just won't clear....anybody got a hint for me? :laughing: :laughing:

Attachments

• Blackberry pics 2010 145.jpg
    Blackberry pics 2010 145.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 264
   / ROPS and Doors #4  
Gee, even with no frost and my ROPS folded down my tractor just won't clear....anybody got a hint for me? :laughing: :laughing:

It will fit, you just need a little more speed.

/ ROPS and Doors #5  
I had the opposite problem, the ROPS fit through the door, but the door just did not go all the way up. :ashamed:

/ ROPS and Doors #6  
I have a hint for you - it's called a shed roof addition. You'll be all set. Perfect opportunity. Just sayin'...

/ ROPS and Doors #9  
Yes sir, just cut a bigger opening.

Actually, I posed the tractor in that picture for a gag photo a few years ago when I opened up that end of the barn to install a second overhead door. The attachment is how it looked when I was done. That's my cat "Gizmo" in front of the new door.

Attachments

• Blackberry pics 2010 242.jpg
    Blackberry pics 2010 242.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 150
   / ROPS and Doors #10  

Air down the tires. LOL