Farmall Cub
AC 416S garden tractor
Yanmar 1401
JD LX 280 lawn tractor
JD z225 zero turn
JD 160 lawn tractor
Oliver 75 garden tractor
Mitsubishi BD2F farm dozer

now you have to be part "collector" here, right? or do you have four kids who all
want to mow at the same time?
I'm a more the merrier guy. it's all about space.
You have an eclectic bunch of equipment, I like that.
Any of them barn queens? Or all "hard workers"?
thanks

/ Who owns the most tractors? #17  
Oliver550, Farmall Cub, Oliver 75 and AC416S are collector tractors however I do use them occasionally. I have 4 acres of lawn and orchard therefore I use the Yanmar for tillage, spraying etc. I use the zero turn and my wife uses the Lx280.

The NH, dozer and 160 are located on our property in middle TN. I shed all my equipment.

/ Who owns the most tractors? #18  
No prize here. Ford 2600, NH TC25, JD x534.

/ Who owns the most tractors? #19  
Kioti Dk-40, Massey Ferguson 135, Simplicity Conquest.

/ Who owns the most tractors? #20  
Don't paperweights count?

The Toro D200 is a mini-tractor, but it has a real (Cat 0) 3 pt, and Front Loader.
Ford 1715 (Cat 1) 3 pt,
Now, an International 884 (Cat 2) 3 pt.

I also have a self propelled Freeman 200W (soon to be converted to 200T), if I can ever get it home. Does that count?

:dance1:
Why do you need more than one tractor? You can only drive one at a time...
Well, that's not quite the point is it? ;)

Anyway, so the question of why one would ever own more than one.

And, it is a good question. I was going to fix up and give away the Toro, but I think I may fix it up and put a tiller on it, as it may be a good size for small tasks. I got it for less than the value of the FEL.

I inherited the Ford. And, up till now it has been my main tractor. It does a good job for small things. It is a little awkward for its height, but it has enough power for most of what I need.

However, as I'm trying to get started with some haying, I just discovered that the Ford just won't cut it for most of the equipment. I had planned to use self-powered balers, but then discovered that the recommended power for the mower was much more than I had. And, thus I was out tractor shopping. The International will be great for certain tasks, but I just don't think it will quite replace the Ford. But, while the Ford was struggling with my lathe, the IH should be able to easily snag it, may even the mill.

In another topic, people were asking if there was any brand loyalty...
If you count the lawn tractors, I can just about cover all the colors of the rainbow.
On the used market, one is often restricted by what is "available and affordable". Or, perhaps what is needed for a certain task.