Who owns the most tractors?

/ Who owns the most tractors? #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
:dance1:

if this has been asked before, sorry. I thought of this while reading the list of older AC tractors
one member had. Some serious AC collectors here for sure.

Now I think our friend from Australia will blow us all into the weeds, far into the weeds... so....let's break this into two parts:
1. commercial farmers
2. hobby/homeowner/collector (non-commercial)

and no, those cute Farmall H Matchbox tractors on your mantle don't count...
and no, they don't have to be running, let's say, ready for restoration.
TLB's fine, but maybe not your prize dozer.

This is of course an answer to the eternal spousal question: Why do you need more than one tractor? You can only drive one at a time...
Well, that's not quite the point is it? ;)

C'mon, leave all humility at the door, what's in your barn?

/ Who owns the most tractors? #2  
I have 3, a Kioti DK45, a Ferris IS3000 and a Scotts (JD) lawn tractor (can't even remember the model) that's on long term loan to my neighbour. I figured if I posted first, I'd be in the lead for a minute or two!

/ Who owns the most tractors?
now that's worth some kind of prize, for sure! We'll get to work on it...

/ Who owns the most tractors? #4  
I have my montana R4944, my ford Jubilee, ford 621 w/BH and FEL, and my ford 841. Ok now I am in the lead, I am sure that will be short lived!:confused:

/ Who owns the most tractors? #5  
16 minutes, I did better than I thought! What's the second place prize, we should do prizes NOW!!!

/ Who owns the most tractors? #6  
Well we currently have 72 used ag size four wheel drives in stock and forty two wheel drive farm tractors not counting compacts or new tractors. Does that count?

/ Who owns the most tractors? #7  
Between this and the "jealous" thread in the pricing forum..........Gratitude is lost.

/ Who owns the most tractors? #8  
Well we currently have 72 used ag size four wheel drives in stock and forty two wheel drive farm tractors not counting compacts or new tractors. Does that count?

Hay that's a fowl! :mad:

/ Who owns the most tractors? #9  
JD 2030, Ford 2000, and AC 20 It's a tie for second. I agree with Guesseral. Art is not playing fair. lol

/ Who owns the most tractors? #10  
these would all be farm tractors.we have 4 farm tractors.1 6000 ford 1 7700 ford fel 1 mx5100hst 4x4 fel 1 case jx80 4x4 with fel.