Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Default Re: Oooops!

If it would still be long enough for the required overlap, you could cut out the bend and put the straight end into the yoke. It should be a square end machined into the yoke from the original install. If you have a rotary carbide bit, just remove the old weld and then drive out the bent shaft, install the other piece and weld. A better idea would be to buy a new piece of square stock, (looks like 1") remove the old shaft and weld it in. I think I would work on getting the old shaft out first just to make sure I could get all the weld off and remove the bent piece.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp CC AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Heat that to 2000 degrees and a 6# sledge will straighten that right out. Or saw it in two and use about a half dozen tubes of JB weld.
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3450

Just have a driveline shop or farm supply get you a new piece of tube. I replace them all the time at our shop. Less than $30 of tube, pull the roll pin out of the yoke, put the new tube in, drill for the roll pin and presto. 10 minutes MAX.

Only issue is when the tube is rusted into the yoke. Then I cut the tube off flush, use a sawzall to cut a slot in the piece of tube still in the yoke and it'll come right out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12