3-Point Hitch Oooops!

/ Oooops! #11  
If it would still be long enough for the required overlap, you could cut out the bend and put the straight end into the yoke. It should be a square end machined into the yoke from the original install. If you have a rotary carbide bit, just remove the old weld and then drive out the bent shaft, install the other piece and weld. A better idea would be to buy a new piece of square stock, (looks like 1") remove the old shaft and weld it in. I think I would work on getting the old shaft out first just to make sure I could get all the weld off and remove the bent piece.

/ Oooops! #12  
Heat that to 2000 degrees and a 6# sledge will straighten that right out. Or saw it in two and use about a half dozen tubes of JB weld. :D

/ Oooops! #13  
Just have a driveline shop or farm supply get you a new piece of tube. I replace them all the time at our shop. Less than $30 of tube, pull the roll pin out of the yoke, put the new tube in, drill for the roll pin and presto. 10 minutes MAX.

Only issue is when the tube is rusted into the yoke. Then I cut the tube off flush, use a sawzall to cut a slot in the piece of tube still in the yoke and it'll come right out.