B6200 Does not want to start

/ B6200 Does not want to start #1  

zoubala

Tractor
Kubota B6200D
Hi
I just purchased a B6200 Kubota and it is so hard to start. The first time it started, we worked at it for an hour and had to boost it with fully charged batteries. I did bleed the fuel line and after a while it started. I turned it off and started it again no problem. Today, no go, it drained the battery and even with a boost forget it.* I get smoke coming out of the muffler but that is it. There is decompression nob but I do not know how to utilize it.

Help

/ B6200 Does not want to start
ok today i changed the oil, emptied the fuel tank and put new diesel and a new battery. The glow plugs worked fine and I left them on for at least 45 seconds and it started. everything is fine I guess. Soon It will be time to build a fel on it.

/ B6200 Does not want to start #3  
ok today i changed the oil, emptied the fuel tank and put new diesel and a new battery. The glow plugs worked fine and I left them on for at least 45 seconds and it started. everything is fine I guess. Soon It will be time to build a fel on it.

You problem was almost certainly the battery. You should only need to turn your glow plugs on for 3-5 seconds to make a difference.