My tractor got stolen(?)

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
So my job moves me around fairly regularly and right now I'm overseas so I was emailing with the wife about our upcoming move. I've got a BX1860 and love the thing, wish I would have gone with the 25 because I'm sold on needing a BH but really want an excuse to get up to an L. Anyway our conversation.

Me:
"I was thinking about trading the tractor in for a bigger one when we move."

Wife:
"Just get the bigger one, you can't sell my tractor."

Me:
"okay."

Sounds stolen to me but I'm feeling okay with that:p

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #2  
Congrats? :)

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #3  
Definitely congrats!

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #5  
Nicely done!!! Now, I think you need a bigger truck, and a new compressor, and....

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #6  
how about that small barn?

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #7  
A few months ago I mentioned selling one of our BX's; wife has claimed them both so we won't be selling any of her equipment.:laughing:

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #8  
This is the first time I'm actually happy to see someone lose their tractor:thumbsup:

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #9  
They have the Amber Alert when kids are kidnapped. Maybe you need to issue an Orange Alert 'cause your wife is a Kubota-napper.;)

/ My tractor got stolen(?) #10  
I am happy to see someone with a wife that likes and drives tractors. Mine is not interested in them at all, never even been in the seat of any of them. I got her to drive a riding lawnmower once for about 2 minutes and she was screaming like a hungry baby all the time (scared to death). So all the machine work is mine alone, anything I cant do by myself, I have to call on my brother in law (wife's sister's husband). Wife's sister helps her husband all the time but not driving tractors, just helps with hook ups and other observation stuff. How can two sisters be so different?Sister in law will kill and eat anything on the farm, my wife wont kill any thing - is a very picky eater, even says she is doesn't care much for chicken now that we have some and she used to eat chicken all the time.