Is there a quicker way to do this?

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
I just finished a long thread titled, 'Any tips for 1 man implement hook-ups?' While reading, I did what I've done so many other times before. I opened a tab for, Tractordata.com, so I could check to on the size of tractor owned by the person making the post. I needed to know this to see whether their ideas might work for a tractor in the size range as mine. After all, a tip that works for a Steiger, might not apply to my utility tractor.
Anyhow, the process of accessing the correct makes and models took a while and I was wondering if anybody knew an easier way.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #2  
Not sure what you mean by "took a while" but I have Tractordata in my favorites bar. So I click on it, click on brand and click on model, seems simple and quick enough to me.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #4  
I just type the tractor make and model into Google and the related Tractordata page is usually in the first 10 items that come up in the search.

EDIT: There is also a search bar on the top of the tractordata page.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this?
By 'took a while' I meant that In a long thread I had to do it several times and the minutes to look up each tractor added up.
I have Tractor Data on the home page of my tablet but, all the steps required take time.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this?
I just type the tractor make and model into Google and the related Tractordata page is usually in the first 10 items that come up in the search.

EDIT: There is also a search bar on the top of the tractordata page.
I may try that. Thanks.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #7  
my tractor model site:tractordata

add the www. and the .com to tractordata

the "site:" tells google just to search that site and no other website.

you can also create a "custom search" if you have a google account. that you can add a specific set of sites to search.

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #8  
By 'took a while' I meant that In a long thread I had to do it several times and the minutes to look up each tractor added up.
I have Tractor Data on the home page of my tablet but, all the steps required take time.

I usually have tractordata as an open tab along the top bar of the screen. That way, I just click between the tabs (pages) and look up whatever I'm looking for... Sometimes do the same with Nebraska test page, too.

AKfish

/ Is there a quicker way to do this? #9  
When I read this thread I thought why don't we put a picture of our tractor in our signature. So I did. Hope it helps.