lL3540 hst drawbar

/ lL3540 hst drawbar #1  

600rider

Gold Member
Tractor
2004 kubota b7510
I need some help, A friend bought a 2007 Kubota L3540 and it didn't have the fixed draw bar with it. I need to know the dimensions of the bar that fits this tractor so I can make one for him. He wasn't sure where it goes much less the size and the tractor is on the other end of the county from where I live. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Ken.

/ lL3540 hst drawbar #3  
Suggest you visit a nearby dealer. The Lxx40 series is the current line for Kubota, so it should be the same as a brand new one. It will be pricey from the dealer, but maybe if he asks politely, the dealer would let him take the dimensions of a new one.

Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same as the one on my 2002 Lxx10. The part no. for mine is 35070-29710, and it's a 1" x 1 1/2" bar about 18-20" long (don't hold me to that, I'm not near the tractor right now), weighing about 15 lbs, that has 5 drilled holes for linch pins, with the hole at one end slightly larger to take a drawbar pin. On mine, there is a flange welded to the bottom of the differential that the drawbar slides into. Here's a parts diagram of it.

View attachment 311374

/ lL3540 hst drawbar #4  
drawbar.jpg

more to follow, I am just trying to see if this photo comes across first.

/ lL3540 hst drawbar #6  
I hope this helps, sorry a couple are on an angle, I ran out there real quick and could see the photos on my phone with the sun being shining. I just hope this gets you in the ball park.

/ lL3540 hst drawbar
Thanks Grandad4 and KenB292, As I am looking at the pictures let me see if I have the dimensions right, it is 26 5/8" long 2" wide 1 1/4" high with a 1" hole and a 5/8" hole. Just a couple more questions, 1. What is the distance between the hole? 2. Are there any more holes in it? 3. which end goes into the hitch on the tractor? Again thanks for the help on this, Ken.

/ lL3540 hst drawbar #8  
Just got back from the farm. I misunderestimated the size and mine's the same as Ken's drawbar. Mine has 5 holes, of which 3 or 4 are larger with 1 or 2 smaller holes. Dunno why the smaller holes. One hole at the rear, obviously, is for the drawbar pin or whatever. The other holes allow you to position the drawbar closer or further away from the rear of the tractor.