Photos of tractors on Hills

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #1  

KenB2920

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240HSTC
I recently purchased my L3540 and it definitly feels alot more tipsy than my B2920. I wouldnt all my property "hilly" but it is definitly not flat. Post some photos of your tractors on hills. Not on inclines and declines. (although those would be fun photos to see as well). So whatever tractor you have, Large or small, I'd like to see some hill shots.

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #2  
It's really hard to judge much of anything by pictures, people have posted them on here before and what doesn't look bad in a picture will raise your pucker factor while on it with the tractor. I have taken pictures on slopes hanging onto the grab rail and when I looked at them I couldn't believe it.

Here is just one, doesn't look as steep as it feels.

/ Photos of tractors on Hills
Thats funny, I feel the pucker factor from your view. You're definitly right. Pictures dont do justice but they are enjoyable. I used to do some crazy things in my jeep in my younger days. When I first started I thought I was going to roll it my putting the front tire on a curb jk. By the time I got rid of the jeep I was alsmost driving it sideways.

The adjustment to the new tractor will be fun. Its always good to test yourself.

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #4  
I think I'm adding pic of dam I mow. Gotta hang onto high side.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 723
wow, THATS CRAZY. I can only imagine who it feels sitting in that seat :-/

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #6  
Thats funny, I feel the pucker factor from your view. You're definitly right. Pictures dont do justice but they are enjoyable. I used to do some crazy things in my jeep in my younger days. When I first started I thought I was going to roll it my putting the front tire on a curb jk. By the time I got rid of the jeep I was alsmost driving it sideways.

The adjustment to the new tractor will be fun. Its always good to test yourself.

I use to ride dirt bikes in the hills and know what you mean, you wind up going up or down things you couldn't imagine when you first started. I now have to depend on my Rhino for climbing etc.

You will get use to how much more stable your tractor is than it feels. The picture was taken out of our M8540 and I am still working up my comfort level on the L5740; both make me pucker, just a little less with the M8540. Many of ours we mow sideways due to no where to go at the bottom or top, but some have to be done driving down and backing up.

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #7  
Here are a few I've posted before.

image-1101677786.jpg

image-1995765718.jpg

image-1731703895.jpg

image-1525262873.jpg

/ Photos of tractors on Hills #9  
I must say, a four wheeler i would do that all day. I would not dare attempt that in a tractor. That last photo makes my laptop feel like tipping over.