B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #1  

itpdk9

Tractor
Kubota B3200 TLB
Hello all,

Looking for advise. I bent the adjustable bottom link of the right 3 point hitch. I was using my back blade and it bent the threads on the bottom right above the link. I checked with Kubota, the part number is 6c070-65240 and the price for just the bottom threaded link is $38.00??? I think that is a little ridiculous imo. Is there an aftermarket adjustable link that I could use to replace the Kubota part? Something a little more heavy duty? I can't believe that it bent with what I was doing. Anyways, looking for your guidance.

Tractor supply has this piece but not sure if it will fit. CountyLine® Acme Ratchet Jack - Tractor Supply Online Store

I realize that the above is more than the replacement piece but was wondering if it would be more heavy duty than the kubota part.

What do ya think? Thanks again for your help:)

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #2  
I wouldn't use that. You need the ball ends so that it can flex side to side. Just go to TSC or other farm and ranch supply like Agri-supply and order a complete toplink with the same length as the one you have. I should be less than $20.

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #3  
You may be able to go to a Cat II top link and use sleeve to downsize the pin hole. Just have to check to see if you have room between the pin and the attachment point on the tractor. That should give you a substantially stronger top link. If the clearance on the tractor is too small to pin the ball end to the tractor, you could even grind off some of the metal to thin it down without causing any weaker part than a Cat I and your threaded rods will be much larger.

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #4  
Gary, I think that he is talking about the side link. :confused3:

itpdk9, one of the chances that you take by beefing up the failed part is, what breaks next? It could cost waaaaaaaay more money that what this repair bill is.

Just something to keep in mind. ;)

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #5  
This product comes highly recommended. I've been in contact with Mark but I haven't ordered any yet as I haven't yet ordered my box blade!
StabilWorks

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch
Thank you all. It is not the top link it is the right side adjustable link. It is not the stabilizer but the one above that. In the picture in the link above it is on the right with the fork end. I went to tractor supply and found a similar one just have to match it up. The tractor is at my camp so I will check it this weekend. I was looking at the Picture of the one in the link above I think it will work but it is not angled like the one pictured. Thanks again. I need the forked ends as the ball joints won't work.

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #7  
You need a set of Stabilwork's rigid stabilizers. (check chains) Not only will they reinforce the lower links but they make loading attachment into the lower link eyes easy.

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 909
  • IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,270
  • B3300SU 001.jpg
    B3300SU 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,626
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,884
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 550
   / B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #8  
Thank you all. It is not the top link it is the right side adjustable link. It is not the stabilizer but the one above that. In the picture in the link above it is on the right with the fork end. I went to tractor supply and found a similar one just have to match it up.

Remeber, Kubotas are METRIC.

I looked at your link. As it is a clevis fit, top and bottom, perhaps it will work.

You need to adopt the habit of including pictures with your posts for clarity. All the correct three point terminology is in your owner's manual.

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch
I appreciate your help Jeff would gladly have posted a picture but I don't have one and the tractor is an hour away. Will the stabilworks bars keep the same thing from happening again? I used the back blade a ton with my old tractor, ford 8n and I never had any issue. That is what upset me as this was my first time using it on the new Kubota. Thanks for your help

/ B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch #10  
The Stabilwork's rigid stabilizers/check chains having nothing to do with the lifting rods.

They will reinforce lower links when operating in reverse. Kubota check chains 3.4 pounds, reinforcing one lower link at a time; Stabilwork's mech 14 pounds reinforcing both lower links 100% of the time. With Stabilworks I can carefully push LOOSE dirt in reverse with my rollover box blade, an activity that bent the factory check chains/turnbuckles.

There are frequent occasions when I am grateful for the Stabilworks mechs when shoving my King Kutter rotary cutter into the bush in reverse.

Check out Stabilworks video. This video convinced me to buy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeh23Csx1QM

Still, prudence is called for. Our B series Kubota tractors are light compared to an 8N. As you have found out Kubota parts are expensive.

Note that Kubota "Grand L" series ($$) have rigid stabilizers standard.

Last edited: