Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions
I didn't get to try out the RR because of the rain. I'm ok with that trade-off these days. Hopefully I'll get some pictures this weekend.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions
Finally go to try out the Ratchet Rake, and let me tell you, that thing worked better than I expected. Definitely worth the money. Thanks to everyone who suggested the Ratchet Rake. It saved me a lot of time and thorn sticks.

Here are some pictures of the area I cleared:

BEFORE:

IMG_1035.JPGIMG_1036.JPGIMG_1037.JPGIMG_1041.JPGIMG_1042.JPG

AFTER:

20130505_140048.jpg20130505_140202.jpg20130505_140216.jpg

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #43  
Wow, that's impressive! I'm still waiting for the weather to dry up here so that I can give my new RR (and my new tractor, for that matter) a workout.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #44  
Finally go to try out the Ratchet Rake, and let me tell you, that thing worked better than I expected. Definitely worth the money. Thanks to everyone who suggested the Ratchet Rake. It saved me a lot of time and thorn sticks.

Wow, that looks great.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #45  
Hoping to follow in this guys footsteps. Just picked up a ratchet rake. Coincidence. My local tractorsupply had one: the correct one. I also have rocks all over the property. Hoping this helps dig them out and relocate them for a wall.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #46  
Man that looks Awesome! Great job. Looks like I might have to look into the ole Ratchet Rake. Thanks for the pics.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #47  
Just picked up a ratchet rake and waiting for better weather to give it a try...lots of mature thorn bushes to remove.

Any suggestions on how to use the RR?

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #48  
Just picked up a ratchet rake and waiting for better weather to give it a try...lots of mature thorn bushes to remove.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #49  
Just FYI. I ordered a ratchet rake at TSC today on rain check.You don't pay first and if you don't want it when it comes in they just put it out for sale.No risk.I love company's that do business for my convenience & not like it's a favore to sell me stuff.I will be a loyal customer as long as they keep it up.

/ Removing thorn bushes - looking for suggestions #50  

Install on tractor bucket, then visit their website and look for info/vids.:confused3: