My new little Case 350B dozer

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #21  
For $3k, I think you stole it. You're wife will be eating crow when you make a profit on it in a few years. Congrats! I wish I could find a deal like that.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer
I finally got around to finishing up my dozer. All 4 of the steel lines had to be replaced up front, all filters, full fluid change from the radiator to rear diff, had to put brushes in the starter, made/rebuilt both idler pulleys, a new ignition and push button. I'm down to a few zerks that won't take grease and a few drops of oil from the final drive and sprocket nut. I'm not fixing those yet, I'll just keep an eye on the fluid level. I went over to a buddies and pushed some dirt for him. It's one heck of a machine! I ran it non stop for about 6hrs. It pushes a full blade and spins the tracks in 1st & 2nd with no problem. The converter pressure is always in the green and never gets hot when pushing. I'm not sure if this is normal but at idle, the gauge is in yellow (low), almost at red. It's always in the green at 1/4 throttle or barely moving forward. The rear diff gets hot too, to hot to hold your hand on it after 10min of pushing dirt. I know there's a lot going on in there but is it normal for it to get that hot? The only downside about having a dozer this small and being able to tow it with my truck/trailer is, being able to tow it with my truck/trailer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 551
   / My new little Case 350B dozer #24  
I'm a small dozer fan... got to love a Dozer that you can trailer... right now it's the 350c Deere.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #25  
Based on what I've read over time here on TbN, you could spiff up that dozer with some paint, and easily sell it for 10-12 thousand. Be cool to wave the cash in front of your wife. In the meantime, you can do some serious work.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #26  
I paid 10k for my 350C... and it took almost a year to find it!

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #27  
How much does that nice little dozer weigh ? It is a real bonus to be able to pull it with a p/u.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #28  
Man, if you only lived 860.09 miles closer....You would be my new best buddy! I would love to "borrow" a dozier! :laughing:

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #29  
I just don't understand why guys buy those little Chinese POS dozers when they could have a Case or Deere 350 or 450 for the same money or less!!

I paid $10,500.00 for my Case 450, delivered to my door, quite a few years ago, and it had 200 hours on a complete new under carriage, sprockets and all. It also had a new alternator and voltage regulator and was in top shape, ready to go to work,

standard.jpg

And it's been a really good dozer, with the updated 206 diesel engine....it has good power and pushes well. Here's the best way I've found to clean the tracks,

standard.jpg

It get's them spotless! And this is how I haul it, as I never take it too far,

standard.jpg

Enjoy your "new to you dozer!"

SR

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #30  
Well Rob you have the tractors and trailers and the dozer now all you need to complete the quest is a mini ex and a 5 yd dump. A complete man should have all of these things...and perhaps a Leatherman attached to his belt.