My new little Case 350B dozer

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #1  

City Farmer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 3000, 4400 & 4500TLB Case 830 Case 350 dozer
I picked this up about 50 miles from my house yesterday. Case 350B with a 6 way blade. I've been wanting one for a while. It's been sitting in a field for almost five years, he said it ran great when he parked it but he can't get it to turn over and he'd been working on it for 4 days. All the fluids looked brand new and full. We settled on a price and it took my brother and me five minutes to have it purring like a kitten. There are a few minor issues with it but nothing major at all. Needs a battery, Starter button was bad(thats why he couldnt get it to turn over), Left side idler pulley bearing is shot, a couple small hydraulic leaks, I think something was chewing on the hoses. A few track adjustment need to be made. The under carriage is about 75-80%. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7,405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 7,962
Last edited:
   / My new little Case 350B dozer #2  
Very nice.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #5  
Nice.
Other than the track needing tightening up, which you said, it looks in good shape. Not many hours on the track neither by the look of it, I am jealous.......Mike

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #6  
Very nice. Hope it runs out good for you.
How much does it weigh ? I never dared to trailer my little dozer like that but your trailer setup looks ok from here.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #8  
Awesome little finish dozer. Does a great job. SCORE! :thumbsup:

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #9  
Wow, the rails & sprockets look practially new to me. If they matched bottom & rollers with the update. you're in great shape..!! You're going to love that little 188D engine. If properly taken care of, seems they are almost bullet proof.

I am wondering about the 355 series... Would that be like a long track model?? I don't see it designated. I went to Case Construction to find the parts page for it, if you aren't aware of it, and all I could find was the 350B, no 355B. None the less, here it is... Official Case Construction Equipment Online Parts Store and Parts Look Up. Parts for Case Equipment and Construction Equipment. Parts Store for Case Wheel Loaders, Case Excavators, Case Skid Steers, Case Original Parts. It may help you find some number plates for various components, and or exploded parts views.

Not sure what your intentions are, but if pushing trees, I'd advise some brush sweeps from the ROPS, down to the front cowl. May save a manifold, or air cleaner some day.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #10  
Nice little dozer. Is it a 350B or a 355B as shown?
Ken