1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor

/ 1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor #1  

BubbaJ

Tractor
1950 David Bradley Rider
I recently purchased a 1950s David Bradley Rider. If anyone can give me an idea of what I now own I would appreciate it. Everything I have found on David Bradley is the walk behind model. Parts sources would also be appreciated. I'm starting from scratch here. The tractor runs great and handles great but needs basic restoration. Thanks for any help you can offer.

/ 1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor #2  
Welcome from Ohio try tractordata.com

/ 1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor #3  
Welcome to TBN.

As you haven't provided pictures, it's hard to say what you might have as David Bradley made 2 wheel, 3 wheel and 4 wheel tractors. If you go to 'Bing' or 'google' and type in 'David Bradley Tractors', you can search the picture list to see what you may have.

/ 1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor
Thanks guys, so far I have learned it's a tri-trac and it has most of it's original parts from looking at older pictures and restoration pictures. I'll put some pictures in as soon as I can get them out of my phone.
Thanks again.
Tom

/ 1950s David Bradley Riding Tractor #5  
I recently purchased a 1950s David Bradley Rider. If anyone can give me an idea of what I now own I would appreciate it. Everything I have found on David Bradley is the walk behind model. Parts sources would also be appreciated. I'm starting from scratch here. The tractor runs great and handles great but needs basic restoration. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I just got rid of my David Bradley Rototiller. It was from the early 60's, I remember taking it apart years ago and losing the piston in the laundry cupboard of my folks place until they moved for a couple years. I then bought a set of rings for it (over .060 end gap) put it back together and it worked for many more years.