What additive you put in with your diesel.

/ What additive you put in with your diesel. #21  
We run 30 tractors heavy trucks and equipment and i have never used anything and often hundreds of gallons will sit in tanks for 6 months without being used I rareley use any antigel in winter either , only if a new to me machine or i suspect there is some summer fuel left in it .

/ What additive you put in with your diesel. #22  
and never not once did I have a customer with a fuel problem ever say he put in an aditive.

Isn't this then a case for additives?

/ What additive you put in with your diesel. #23  
Powerservice white bottle. A few ounces in November to whatever is left of my summer diesel.

/ What additive you put in with your diesel. #25  
Well my tank on the tractor was pretty low after winter and when I pulled out the tank strainer like I always do because the funnel has its own screen, there was black I assume mold on the strainer. Now all I did was to wipe it off before I put it back in after I filled the tank with new, but I assumed that I would have to put some biocide in the storage tank before I filled it this year. Now are some of you stating that that is not necessary? I just don't know because I have never had any kind of a diesel car, truck, or tractor before in my life and I just don't know. I would assume that a biocide couldn't hurt, or that even putting some trans fluid in it wouldn't hurt but like I said I just don't know, and there are so many different oppinions in this thread that that it just isn't helping!

/ What additive you put in with your diesel. #26  
I run Lucas or 911. The military shops I know run the 911 in most equipment.