How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH?

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I move my side links around today and lengthened the one and shortened the other. Just to see how much it would tilt.

This one I have the blade tilted 15* I could not go to the 30* position on the blade because the 3PH would not go high enough even with the top link shortened.

Last edited:
   / How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #2  
Roger,
I don't use my rearblade that much but coincidentally that is all I did yesterday, build small berms around a bottom land field. I would like to have enough tilt available in both directions but generally have to mauallly adjust the side link opposite the tilt cylinder for rearblade use. My 7' rearblade isn't the best by any means but I don't use it more than a couple of times per year. I would buy a better rearblade but I need other new tools more at the present time.

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #3  
That is more than I can get on the front with the Tilt-Tach!

P2100039.JPG P2100041.JPG P2100038.JPG

Dozer mode.
P2100035.JPG

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH?
I just realized I posted the same picture twice, I fixed it.

Roger,
I don't use my rearblade that much but coincidentally that is all I did yesterday, build small berms around a bottom land field. I would like to have enough tilt available in both directions but generally have to mauallly adjust the side link opposite the tilt cylinder for rearblade use. My 7' rearblade isn't the best by any means but I don't use it more than a couple of times per year. I would buy a better rearblade but I need other new tools more at the present time.

I have not ran into that problem yet. I want to upgrade a few implements, I am hopping to find some used at a good deal.

That is more than I can get on the front with the Tilt-Tach!

View attachment 314807 View attachment 314808 View attachment 314809

Dozer mode.
View attachment 314810

That is a lot. Nice box blade BTW.

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #6  
I see your edit, but is still same picture.

Thanks, kinda unique, one lever raises and lowers the rippers.

Nice boxblade I have a small Cammond for my GT and seems to be good quality. In Roger's second picture the angle is steeper than the first.

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #7  
Nice boxblade I have a small Cammond for my GT and seems to be good quality. In Roger's second picture the angle is steeper than the first.

Thanks, Got it at an auction.

Ok, I see that now! :D

I see your edit, but is still same picture.

Thanks, kinda unique, one lever raises and lowers the rippers.

I like those kind because it does not take a remote to raise the rippers and you would not have to worry about a cylinder rusting sitting outside. If I was doing it for a living i would want one with hydraulic rippers. Mine is a pain, I have to pull 6 pins to adjust the rippers:thumbdown:

The Cammond stuff looks nice. I don't think we have a dealer around here for it.

/ How much can you tilt can you get out of your 3PH? #9  
Here's a pic of mine with the manual adjustment in the center, if I need more tilt I would have to shorten or fully lengthen the threaded left link. For almost all jobs having the same tilt available to either side as pictured is all I need. Building a berm it would help to have more tilt.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 125
Here's a pic of mine with the manual adjustment in the center, if I need more tilt I would have to shorten or fully lengthen the threaded left link. For almost all jobs having the same tilt available to either side as pictured is all I need. Building a berm it would help to have more tilt.

I also run mine so I have a equal amount of movement with the hydraulic side link. The hydraulic side link is a hair shorter than the manual.

Here is how much I can get with is adjusted like that.