Cleaning the Tractors

/ Cleaning the Tractors #41  
kinda makes me feel bad that i dropped some topsoil on the hood of my 3 month old MX5100HST the other day, however I did wash the salt off it this winter, now its dirty with dirt.

/ Cleaning the Tractors #42  
What products did you use? Heck I think I should try them on my truck! It doesn't look that good!

/ Cleaning the Tractors
I don't know "94BULLITT" personally, but I think he's probably just like me when it comes to taking care of his things. I find cleaning my tractor, truck, m/cycle, etc., relaxing (even tho it is work), and I'd much rather be doing that than sitting in front of a TV set. It's been said that a vehicle always seems to run better when it's clean. I can't say that statement is true or not, but I always feel better when they're clean. :cool2:

Yes I like to try to keep them clean but they are both getting dirty.

Yours are looking good all polished up. I washed mine yesterday....It p!ssed down rain for about 8 hours. Now, how about the car in the back ground, is that a Hudson?

If you blow the pictures up guys, you can see the dirt.

Thanks. The car was a customers Buick.

What products did you use? Heck I think I should try them on my truck! It doesn't look that good!

I washed them with Meguiars Gold class car wash. I used the 2 bucket method. Then I used mothers California gold clay bar on the tractors. After the clay bar I used my Porter Cable 7424XP to apply Pinnacle fine swirl remover 2, Blackfire gloss enhancing polish, pinnacle carnuba finishing glaze, and Rejex paint sealant. For the tougher to get to areas or odd shapped areas like the 3 point hitch and axle housing I used Meguiars mist and wipe detailer. On the loader and mower deck I just used pinnacle fine swirl remover 2 and rejex sealant. Check out the AutoGeek Forum, there is a lot of info on there.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/

/ Cleaning the Tractors
Just in case you think I am afraid to get them dirty.

/ Cleaning the Tractors #45  
how much did that grand l cab set you back money wise

/ Cleaning the Tractors #46  
I might be able to polish for a couple hours on my hood, but it would never look like that. The missing hood ornament and being well dented would sorta make it a waste of time.
My back wheels (and ONLY the back wheels) are faded so bad they almost look like they have pink shade.

I admire those that put in the time and effort, but I couldn't justify it.

/ Cleaning the Tractors #49  
I just can't get my wife to wash my tractor often enough.......she's lazy! Cute....but lazy!:D