John Deere 5075 adding attachments to 3pt hitch.

/ John Deere 5075 adding attachments to 3pt hitch. #1  

landiniowa

Tractor
John Deere 5425
I am looking at the John Deere 5075E in my hunt for a new tractor.

Machine looks solid and pretty basic as they come.

My question is how does one hook up and switch between say disk/bush hog/tiller/sprayer without the help of the extendable 3 point links?

All 3 previous tractors I have owned had those extendable links.

I work by myself and wont have help getting stuff on and off.

I had a guy one come to my farm with a old Deere 440 I think and we tried to switch to my 6 foot mower and could not...we gave up after a lot of effort.

Thank, landiniowa

/ John Deere 5075 adding attachments to 3pt hitch. #2  
The John Deere Build Your Own website show telescopic draft links as optional accessories. The part number for the left one is DE19487; the right one is DE19486. Your salesman should be able to price these out for you. Hopefully they are wholegoods and not parts, as wholegoods pricing is almost always less.

/ John Deere 5075 adding attachments to 3pt hitch. #3  
My previous tractor had the extendable type and current tractor doesn't. Does make hook ups a little more difficult at times. One option I will likely go to at some point is the Pats Easy Change system. Seems to be the most economical alternative to the extendable arms.

/ John Deere 5075 adding attachments to 3pt hitch. #4  
I am looking at the John Deere 5075E in my hunt for a new tractor.

Machine looks solid and pretty basic as they come.

My question is how does one hook up and switch between say disk/bush hog/tiller/sprayer without the help of the extendable 3 point links?

All 3 previous tractors I have owned had those extendable links.

I work by myself and wont have help getting stuff on and off.

I had a guy one come to my farm with a old Deere 440 I think and we tried to switch to my 6 foot mower and could not...we gave up after a lot of effort.

Thank, landiniowa

None of my tractors have had the extendable draft links, it really isn't that hard to change, just get a 6-8' digging bar and a sledge hammer and some muscle and you'll be fine.