Belarus 420 fuel issue

/ Belarus 420 fuel issue #1  

Belarus420

Tractor
Belarus 420
I have a 1979 Belarus 420 that will run for 10 - 15 mins then stops.I have to go thru the primer routine and it starts right away and does the same thing.It seems like i load the fuel pump and when its pumped out it quits.Theres fuel past the filters to the primer pump.Im sure there are no leaks.The primer pump and boast pump are in the same housing.

I know its an old tractor but i inheritted it and has done my father well.Im really lost here.Any ideas would be greatly apreciated.
Thaks B

/ Belarus 420 fuel issue #2  
it is not getting enough fuel needs a new fuel filter or the lines have trash in them.

/ Belarus 420 fuel issue #3  
I have a 1979 Belarus 420 that will run for 10 - 15 mins then stops.I have to go thru the primer routine and it starts right away and does the same thing.It seems like i load the fuel pump and when its pumped out it quits.Theres fuel past the filters to the primer pump.Im sure there are no leaks.The primer pump and boast pump are in the same housing.
Thaks B
Disconnect the fuel line from the filter and using compressed air, blow back the lines. Clean your filter, reconnect everything, prime and bleed the system and you should be good to go. Do you have an owners manual for this tractor?

/ Belarus 420 fuel issue
Hey guys thanks for the help.I did that first thing and changed fuel filter Belarus bulldog and same thing.I figured it out and i ordered the booster pump today,should be here next thursday.Yes i do have an owners manual as well.Thanks again fellas

/ Belarus 420 fuel issue #5  
Its the lines and fittings jypically not the pump. It sucks air thru a small hole in the line or loose fitting and then quits. After it sets the fuel pushes the tiny amount of air out and it will start.
Replace all the hard plastic or braided fuel lines.