Tractor
    2011 Kubota B3300SU

Default Online Parts/Fluids Ordering

My "local" kubota dealer is a half hour drive in a direction I otherwise never really have any reason to drive so I'm checking out my options for ordering parts/fluids online. I've come across Messick's website. I don't yet know enough about pricing to know if they offer a discount off of the Kubota MSRP to make it enticing enough to order & have to pay shipping. With the price of gas & my time alone I wouldn't mind paying for shipping instead of putting 3 gallons of gas in my truck just to run & pick up something that the UPS man would leave on my doorstep!!

Anyone have experience ordering from them? Any other online resources you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Re: Online Parts/Fluids Ordering

Can't offer much with regard to shipping. I live 5 minutes away from Messick and drive within a mile or so of another dealer to get to work. I can tell you I'd have no worries when it comes to being able to trust Messick's. Farmer relatives have been dealing with them forever and they're a good solid company.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4610 & BX2230, Farmall Super M, Super A

We've had prompt, knowldegeable service from Messicks. Online is easy for routine items. Order by phone if there are any questions/complexities regarding a parts order; they seem to have knowledgeable people taking the calls. Either way, it's more convenient for me since it saves a trip to the dealer.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

I've ordered online from Messick's, they are prompt and reliable as well as compressively priced. On another note, kubota dealers should be running their in-house promos and sales very soon. It's a good time to stock up on the simple things like fluids and filters.

Foster Center, RI

Tractor
    2011 Kubota B3300SU

I wound up ordereing 2 X 2.5 gallons of kubota SUDT2 from Amazon (Coleman Equipment). Price was $113.26 + shipping of $15.94 for a total of $129.20. I could have ordered a 5 gallon pail for a few bucks less but the 2.5 gallon jugs should be easier to deal with!