Oil & Fuel Online Parts/Fluids Ordering

/ Online Parts/Fluids Ordering #1  

CanuckPT

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kubota B3300SU
My "local" Kubota dealer is a half hour drive in a direction I otherwise never really have any reason to drive so I'm checking out my options for ordering parts/fluids online. I've come across Messick's website. I don't yet know enough about pricing to know if they offer a discount off of the Kubota MSRP to make it enticing enough to order & have to pay shipping. With the price of gas & my time alone I wouldn't mind paying for shipping instead of putting 3 gallons of gas in my truck just to run & pick up something that the UPS man would leave on my doorstep!!

Anyone have experience ordering from them? Any other online resources you'd recommend?

Thanks!

/ Online Parts/Fluids Ordering #2  
Can't offer much with regard to shipping. I live 5 minutes away from Messick and drive within a mile or so of another dealer to get to work. I can tell you I'd have no worries when it comes to being able to trust Messick's. Farmer relatives have been dealing with them forever and they're a good solid company.

/ Online Parts/Fluids Ordering #3  
We've had prompt, knowldegeable service from Messicks. Online is easy for routine items. Order by phone if there are any questions/complexities regarding a parts order; they seem to have knowledgeable people taking the calls. Either way, it's more convenient for me since it saves a trip to the dealer.

/ Online Parts/Fluids Ordering #4  
I've ordered online from Messick's, they are prompt and reliable as well as compressively priced. On another note, Kubota dealers should be running their in-house promos and sales very soon. It's a good time to stock up on the simple things like fluids and filters.

/ Online Parts/Fluids Ordering
I wound up ordereing 2 X 2.5 gallons of Kubota SUDT2 from Amazon (Coleman Equipment). Price was $113.26 + shipping of $15.94 for a total of $129.20. I could have ordered a 5 gallon pail for a few bucks less but the 2.5 gallon jugs should be easier to deal with!