Mowing Rotary Cutter/Bush hog

/ Rotary Cutter/Bush hog #1  

Brads 1715

Tractor
FORD 1715 4WD
So I'm looking to buy a rotary cutter/ bush hog. There is all kinds of brands and options out there. I have a ford 1715 that has 27hp and 23pto horsepower. I'm being informed(by the salesperson) that a 5 foot cutter is the largest size this tractor can handle. Im good with a 5 footer. My question is about tip speed. Does a cutter with 16000 tip speed have more cutting ability vs a cutter with 13000 tip speed? I'm not worried about the quality of the cut, im not using it for my yard. Its going to be used in brush, and tall grass. I want a cutter that does its job without overworking the tractor. So :confused3: maybe what I'm asking is which cutter has the most torque to power through some hard cutting? A high tip speed or a low tip speed?

/ Rotary Cutter/Bush hog #2  
i'd find a light to medium duty 5' cutter.

that's going to be less physical weight than a HD cutter.. thus be easier on the hyds.. and make the front less light on turns.. less tire skidding.

howse, king kutter and kodiak are probably the 3 most common with offering sin light/medium duty / economy price range as well.

I have both howse and KK mowers. almost bought a kodiak.. they look similar in construction technique and finish to a howse, if i had to compair.