Things I have learned.

/ Things I have learned. #41  
...and when you disconnect your Rear Finish Mower from the 3 point hitch, don't forget to disconnect the PTO shaft too, before you drive away!
I know this guy who did this once... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Things I have learned. #42  
When working inside a barn or other structure with the tractor make sure to keep an eye out for things hanging low.

The tractor will not slow down at all even though your head just hit an immovable object and all of a sudden the starts are out.

/ Things I have learned. #43  
When Bush Hogging overhanging grass at pond edge, remember the edge of the bank may collapse. Tractors do not float well at all, and hot diesel engines operating at max RPM's have a serious adverse reaction when the air cleaner hits the water line.

/ Things I have learned. #44  
- If you forget to tilt it off before mounting, the seat will have a small puddle of water on it just large enough to make you look like you wet your pants.

- Similar to lube, no matter how careful you are, you will always get hydraulic fluid on you when connecting or disconnecting quick-connect hoses (even the no-drip types).

- Even if you avoid getting hydraulic fluid on you, you will somehow have leaned against the grease-loaded pivot pin of the loader.

- The attachment you want to use is never the one you had on the tractor last time you used it.

- You will always need an attachment within 5 days of loaning it to somebody else, and they will likely return it at least 5 days after you needed it.

- "Mow to Blow in 5 minutes" only really works like that on the showroom floor. This is because the mower or snowblower in question is always under a pile of stuff in the garage that will require an entire weekend to clear out of the way.

- Rick