Mowing Can you name this Bush Hog

/ Can you name this Bush Hog #1  

Hopehill

Tractor
John Deere 3520
Unknown mower.JPGIMG_4983.JPGIMG_4985.JPG Can anyone tell me what brand mower this might be. I bought it recently from someone that says it was a old woods mower. I can tell you that is has been recently painted another yellow color that is not a woods color. I would just like to know so that I have a starting place when ordering parts.

Thanks for your help.

/ Can you name this Bush Hog #2  
Welcome to the forum.images (2).jpg I don't really know what it is but it does look like it has some age to it.

/ Can you name this Bush Hog #3  
   / Can you name this Bush Hog
Yeah I haven't seen anything like this yet. It mows well but I need to get a rubber shield or some chains for the front of it and the parts people I talk to, can't seem to help with out a name or model number. I might just have to make something I guess.

/ Can you name this Bush Hog #5  
Find a used 6" wide belt off an old round baler. Cut it to the length you need and bolt it on. Heck of a lot cheaper than buying a shield or chains and will last longer.

Find a used 6" wide belt off an old round baler. Cut it to the length you need and bolt it on. Heck of a lot cheaper than buying a shield or chains and will last longer.

Thanks for the advice. I will check with some local equipment dealers to see if I can come up with one.

/ Can you name this Bush Hog #7  
Cut down some mud flaps or a stall mat from Tractor Supply.

Cut down some mud flaps or a stall mat from Tractor Supply.

That's a good idea too. Thanks. Still would like to know what this thing is. I have what appears to be a output shaft seal leaking on this thing too.