Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    Kubota M9000 Hyd shuttle/Massey 1085

Default Re: L4610HSTC A/C not cooling

Mike:

I think I'd settle for one of those, as John Lennon stated in one of his songs....."cute, cuddly and willing to please", Japanese engineers to run my hay for me next season.

That way, they could experience, first hand, how well my modifications have effected the performance of the air conditioning unit !!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor

slowzuki:

I believe that my mods to the airflow plus the positive water shutoff will cure his a.c. problem.

If he wants detailed photo's + instructions on how to, have him e-mail me at flip@cass.net

What Lennon song was that ???

The man definately had a knack for penning some lyrics and music like no one else.

I would say kubota should compensate you somehow.

Tractor

Old Hickory:

Excuse meeee..

It was Chinese. It went something like this.. I like Chinese, their cute, cuddly and willing to please... Heck, a Chinaman would work too.

Oriental is oriental, so to speak. Yoko probably forgot about that one. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    BX 25

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It was Chinese. It went something like this.. I like Chinese, their cute, cuddly and willing to please... Heck, a Chinaman would work too.

Oriental is oriental, so to speak. Yoko probably forgot about that one. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )</font>

FWIW:
    That was done by Monty Python, not John Lennon. One of their bits out of their show.

Tractor

That's the trouble with being an old F***. Loss of memory.

If I don't write it down, I can't seem to remember it. My wife gets mad because I write things on the walls!!!

That's why when I had the a.c. problem, I took pictures and documented everything. If I didn't, I'd forget it.

Who's Monty Python?? I thought a Python was a snake that they made cowboy boots from?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

That was done by Monty Python, not John Lennon. One of their bits out of their show.

Thanks rbarker,I thought that did not sound right.When you get old the memory is one of the 1st things to go [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234