pickup truck lift

/ pickup truck lift #1  

coffeeman

Platinum Member
Where would one buy a car or pickup truck lift. Needs to be good, safe, fairly easy to install and reasonably priced.

Cheers Coffeeman

/ pickup truck lift #2  
Northern Tool sells them, but I have no idea about the quality/price/ease of use/etc.

/ pickup truck lift #3  
I have a Bendpak 2 post lift. There are some cheaper ones out there but I really didn't like the idea of being under 2 tons of steel on the cheapest Chinese lift on the market. Plus I wanted to know I could get parts, if needed, down the road. The basic BendPak is made in China but it's made to specifications that BendPak controls. Over all they are pretty easy to install if your use to drilling in cement.

/ pickup truck lift #4  
I have a Snap-on scissor lift.Hydraullic pack works off of 120 volt and when not in use it retracts flat enough I can drive a car over it so it is out of the way. It will lift well over 4500 lbs and adaptable to most vehicles. Solid American construction and will lift to aprox 40 inches.

/ pickup truck lift #5  
here is what i use it's a norco a friend has had one of these in his shop for several years they are safe and best thing you can roll it any where you want it. can't do no trans work with it. works great for brake and front end work rotating tires. has a 50" lift and the best thing it's not expensive about 2k. it's hyd and 110 v. DSC00502.jpgDSC00503.jpg oh yeah it's 6000 lb lift capacity.