Mowing Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog.....

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
This was parked across the street from my parents house this weekend. A brand spanking new green mowing machine for cutting the RoW. :thumbsup: Apparently, the DOT is mowing the roads in their area. It's a big arse tractor, but it would be nice to drive it just to see what it's like.

John Deere MOW 001.jpg

Btw, the shed you see across the street is the one I had built at their house to park my tractor under. You can see my 16ft trailer to the right, and behind it..... my almost brand new Z71! Just 1600 miles on it now and really liking it!

Here's a better picture of the Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog. Hydraulic wheels were controlled by one set of the rear remotes.

John Deere MOW 007.jpg

Oh yeah, I was a bit surprised to see this wedged under the bush hog, at the very rear of it on the left side (as sitting in the drivers seat). :eek: Couldn't pull it out, I think the laces were caught in something but I did check to make sure there was no bone sticking out of it LOL!

John Deere MOW 008.jpg

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #2  
That's just the anti-scalp runner.;)

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #3  
Our MODOT uses 7xxx series Deere tractors MFWD.

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #4  
That's is a nice RIG! Must have some good R.O.Ws around there not 4x4 or widened out.

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #6  
Didn't even know they had come out with the 6M series.
You made me look it up on the Deere website. :D

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog.....
More pic's.

That's a serious brush guard up front.

John Deere MOW 002.jpg

Cab looks roomy and comfy. Unfortunately, the doors were locked. Notice the speakers overhead. Those DOT guys got it easy. :laughing:

John Deere MOW 004.jpg

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #8  
No offense intended but that certainly isn't a brush guard. It's just some iron bolted on the front to impress someone that thinks it'll protect the frontend in brush. I know of no manufacturer that offers any type of brush protection. Sadly...

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #9  
Those are to bump the round bales to roll them out so doesn't scratch hood.:D

/ Brand new JD 6105M MOW tractor pulling a Bush Whacker 10ft bush hog..... #10