Well...

/ Well... #11  
Invest in a "Wyeth-Scott" Power Puller hand winch and the amount of time you are "detained" will become much smaller.

Amen! I bought one last Fall...incredibly well built. I went with the Amsteel Blue rope for a bit more protection from flying cables.

/ Well... #13  
SAM_0195.jpg
Yup, stuck is when there's mud above the wheels.

/ Well... #15  
yeah, that is looking like stuck. And there is a nice implement on the 3pt to help matters:D
That is about how stuck my Bobcat was the first week I had it.
I got the GMC and pulled it out fairly easily, just had to enroll the assistance of the neighbor to drive out the tractor
I have come close a few more times, but with learning how to use the FEL I have been able to get her out on her own power

/ Well... #16  
I have been told there is two kinds of tractors. Those that are stuck and those looking for a place to get stuck!

/ Well... #17  
Got mine detained with the frame on the ground and all four wheels spinning. Used a shovel and boards to get it out.
313581d1366230896-creek-got-me-again-image-4137260868.jpg

/ Well... #18  
I've had my older JD855 "detained" twice. Once each last winter and the one before.
Each time I carelessly got the right front wheel off into the ditch. And hung it up on the frame that holds the pto and mounts the snow blower lift.

Luckily both times I had the good sense to be going slow and not get myself into more trouble than just that......

A little help with a tug from my pickup with chains on, and I was out and going again.......

Not near as dramatic as the circumstances in some of the incidents posted......

Keep safe....

/ Well...
Greg,

Did you get it out?

David

Not yet. I am gonna get one of the neighbors to help me tomorrow morning. We've had another thunderstorm this afternoon so I had to call it a day. I am hoping he can skid the back end out enough to clear the tree it's wedged against to save me from crawling under the tractor with a chainsaw and making a bigger mess!