Well...

/ Well... #21  
That's not stuck. Here's stuck.

ForumRunner_20130717_174109.jpg

/ Well... #22  
You guys in western NC have had more rain than us (I'm in Chatham Co.) and we've had a ton. We've had 3 days in a row now with no rain, am busy mowing what's left of my garden. Almost got detained in the low corner...

/ Well... #23  
Never understand why some people raise their FEL so it won't get muddy when they get detained.....
You ain't stuck until your FEL can't find something solid under the mud... Then you use the FEL like a sled, pushing down so the front wheels come UP. The chain goes OVER the top of the FEL or gets hooked to the lifting hooks on the bucket.

/ Well... #24  
Timm,
That's getting on being stuck and with 2WD only. Hey, you're working that FEL and before long you'll be hosing the mud off. Man, now I can remember back in the day.......................

/ Well... #25  
Is it out yet?

I do agree with the k0ua though............4WD diif lock, FEL, frame not on ground............just detained.

/ Well... #26  
Not to mention that the FEL up in the air like that turns an aggravating situation into a pretty dangerous and unstable situation.................

/ Well...
Success! One of my former students stopped by in his big dually and we yanked her right out. A little dirty, but safe and sound.

image-3473614799.jpg

/ Well... #29  
Glad to hear you got her out.

/ Well... #30  
the heavier the tractor the worst it is.

006.jpg