Siblings at rest...

/ Siblings at rest... #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
I wanted to take an action shot, but they said if I wasn't workin' they weren't either!

Neat having two tractors. I can see the advantage of having a tractor for each implement now. Was nice being able to choose between the box blade and rake with no delay in switching over...

It could only get better than this if I got a third tractor... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And a fourth...and a fifth... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 313816-atrest.JPG
    313816-atrest.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 676
   / Siblings at rest... #2  
Henro's yard in a couple of years /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 313862-henro.jpg
    313862-henro.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 476
   / Siblings at rest...
<font color="blue"> Is that a J.D. I see lurking in the background...? </font>

I wish! Good eye Wannafish...but it is only my little old MTD yardman gofer...does the little chores and saves the diesels for what they should be doing... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Siblings at rest... #5  
<font color="blue"> Henro's yard in a couple of years </font>

Sorry, Henro, I had to have a laugh at that one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, who wouldn't want a yard full of Kubota's, anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Siblings at rest... #6  
<font color="blue"> I can see the advantage of having a tractor for each implement now. Was nice being able to choose between the box blade and rake with no delay in switching over...
</font>

It would take me longer to get off my tractor and get on the other one than it takes me to switch implements. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(could be a little of sour grapes, on my part, but just a little /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

/ Siblings at rest... #7  
<font color="red">"Henro's yard in a couple of years" </font>

That's what I was thinkin', too!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif