Backhoe I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case #1  

NVArt

Tractor
Case 580C, Bobcat 743, Lull, Ford 1310, Cat. D2, Michigan 275
backhoe control sticks. Anybody fix theirs? Do you just take the sticks out the top and install a new seal underneath and reinstall the stick? I have no one local to ask as they are yokels like me.:)
Sorry to post about something bigger than compact, but I got here with relatives riding a Bobcat, Ford 1310, and a "compact" Cat D2.:)
If it matters as a signature in addition to the above, I also have a Michigan 275 and a Lull.

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case #2  
backhoe control sticks. Anybody fix theirs? Do you just take the sticks out the top and install a new seal underneath and reinstall the stick? I have no one local to ask as they are yokels like me.:)
Sorry to post about something bigger than compact, but I got here with relatives riding a Bobcat, Ford 1310, and a "compact" Cat D2.:)
If it matters as a signature in addition to the above, I also have a Michigan 275 and a Lull.
I can't help with your specific problem, but with that said.........Welcome to TBN.

And don't be sorry for posting any questions on here, the 580C has had several threads on here over the years covering all sorts of problems. You can use the search function here on TBN to do the search on that model.

There have been threads on here covering most equipment out there. And by all means, list your other machines as well, you may need answers, and the answers you have may help others on here.

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case #3  
Welcome to TBN, at the top of the page you will see a black strip, it will say partially, dealers, store, then a white box with Google Search. That is a much better way to search this site. You might also check on the heavy equipment forum.

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case #4  
Welcome, what model Lull do you have?

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case
Thank you. Highlander III, #622, Blue.:)

/ I arrived here by accident, kind of like Starman, riding a Case 580C with leaky Case #6  
I have never owned one, but I changed hundreds of tires on them back in the day, 522,622,824,844,1044s I used to do alot of tire work for rental companies, and they were big on Lulls. No beat juice back then, all calcium chloride or antifreeze.

I always liked them, sturdy machines.:thumbsup: