How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck?

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck?
But the vinegar and water odor will dissipate, where the urine smell will not!

I have a straight six in one of my rigs. I think they will last forever, if care for with basic routine maintenance.

There are lots of stories of 300,000 mile Ford 300 straight sixes around. And think about it, they put one in this 19,500 GVW truck and the engine has remained popular for 40 years.

i don't think you will ever get rid of the smell.

Yeah, I'm afraid you're both right on the smell. Ugh.

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck? #42  
Remove the seat and find something else to put in your ride. You have a nice cab why stink it up. Grandparents had a 1969 Chevy that one mouse died in. Tried for three years and could not get rid of the smell. Car was three years and one month old when traded. Does your truck have the two speed rear?

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck? #44  
A scented dryer sheet will absorb the smell. I had to use this trick when I left a tomatoe in the saddlebags of my motorcycle several years ago. Works amazingly well

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck? #45  
There is a product at WalMarts etc. called Odor B Gone. That may well do the trick. It has worked on carpeting in rentals where they had animals.

Well, I sprayed the dickens out of it with the vinegar and water thing and then I used Lysol and called it good. No smell from the mouse any longer but I'm evolving to re-upholstering the seat as a moderate priority. It just smells dank in the cab and the only fabric in there is the padding for the seat. The seat covering itself is plastic.

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck? #47  
Hey, at least we helped you get rid of the mouse smell! :D

Hey, at least we helped you get rid of the mouse smell! :D

Yeah, Ill give you that. I got some great advice here. Thank you.
TBNers seem to know how to do just about everything that needs doing.

/ How to remove mouse smell from cab of farm truck? #49  
I was told years ago that a opened bag of charcoal briquets will absorb odors...

I was told years ago that a opened bag of charcoal briquets will absorb odors...

I'm putting the dryer sheets in soon so I'll grind up some charcoal as well and see what happens. The vinegar smell that remains is nauseating.

On the plus side I changed the anti freeze today and started to mark out where to cut the frame to make it a pick up truck. Shortening that frame is something I really don't want to do but I can't find any one else that I think will do a good job.