Dumb thing of the day....

/ Dumb thing of the day.... #1  

Tags

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Takeuchi TB260
In a rush to mow my lawn today I needed to back the skid steer out of the barn and failed to notice the 5 gallon can of fuel I had put behind it last week to fuel the mower. I put it behind it so I would remember to fuel the mower....needless to say I didn't see it there and the skid steer won....and boy does 5 gallons of fuel make a mess when it bursts...soooo dumb...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 322
   / Dumb thing of the day.... #3  
Oops... and now you will probably have to buy a special EPA approved fuel can that doesn't spill... I did. They are great for filling little tanks because they have a spring loaded spigot but try holding the button down to fill up 5 gallons and your thumb will get a work out.

IMG_3428.jpg

/ Dumb thing of the day.... #4  
Don't worry...there's always tomorrow and another opportunity...

/ Dumb thing of the day.... #7  
This is why I don't store my chain saw in the FEL bucket anymore.......

/ Dumb thing of the day.... #8  
This is why I don't store my chain saw in the FEL bucket anymore.......
Ditto, fortunately i saw gas can, chains, wedges, saw,,,,, dumped out right in front of me about 15 minutes after i loaded it all in. Put gas can on tire then a little later started the tractor up and just caught the movement of it falling off. So far nothing squished, i guess it's good to be lucky.:confused2:

/ Dumb thing of the day....
Why? Did you have to buy a new skid steer, because the fire got it?

Fortunately there was no firery aftermath, just a good soapy bath for the entire side of the skid steer and I imagine some grubbing out of some dead grass will be in my very near future...