New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #11  
Thank you, I am sure I will too. As will the Mrs! :thumbsup:

Good deal, my wife has her own machines a BX2200 and BX2660 and runs our L5740 when needed, but I haven't been able to take the time to orient her on our M8540. It lives on another farm and we have two grown sons, so no real need though.

My age and health keeps me off open station units and I have moved them to another farm, handy in tight woods though; enjoy your new tractor.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #12  
You will love the PR, good choice. Enjoy!
My JD 6415 is an open station. I bought it for the same reasons you got an open station, cost. I think the dealer I bought from could not sell it because it lacked a cab. So I got a very good price.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package
My age and health keeps me off open station units and I have moved them to another farm, handy in tight woods though; enjoy your new tractor.

I'm still a young guy, so I figured I would save my money now for other things (diapers, ha?!) and get a cab later in my years. I am looking forward to one in the future though! Fall days listening to football in the tractor takes me back to my young days riding with my grandpa. Good memories!

You will love the PR, good choice. Enjoy! My JD 6415 is an open station. I bought it for the same reasons you got an open station, cost. I think the dealer I bought from could not sell it because it lacked a cab. So I got a very good price.

I can see that in the northern states, for sure. I grew up in farm country, Minnesota, and open station tractors were pretty rare. Having snow blown in your face when it's -20° out doesn't sound that fun, ha!

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #15  
I'm still a young guy, so I figured I would save my money now for other things (diapers, ha?!) and get a cab later in my years. I am looking forward to one in the future though! Fall days listening to football in the tractor takes me back to my young days riding with my grandpa. Good memories!

Yep, I held off on getting rid of my open station tractors until in my 60's, even with cabs I often wear a pollen mask. Enjoy your tractor and babies, I love kids.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #16  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #17  
Congrats power reverser is nice glad they finally build a 5 series power reverser open station other than the 5m which i really loved but had sticker shock when looking at price

enjoy your new tractor.

Thank you!

Congrats power reverser is nice glad they finally build a 5 series power reverser open station other than the 5m which i really loved but had sticker shock when looking at price

Me too. Great timing for me looking for a new machine as these are finally rolling onto lots. Like you said, now that the E series have the PR, it really makes them one of the best values for a CUT!

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #19  
Very nice, can I ask what the cost was?

Very nice, can I ask what the cost was?

I had quotes run from about 5-6 JD dealers in the area. It came out to about $35,595 total.

That is adding in:

$750 for a 2nd rear SCV
$2118 for the PowrReverser package - which includes the 12F/12R PR transmission, digital dash with ground speed indicator, 540E PTO
$450 for insulated canopy
$225 for Global Carrier and 73" materials bucket
$1100 for freight and set up of the tractor and 553 FEL

I also got a 4 year full power train and 4 year onsite maintenance plan tossed in for "free". ;)