New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #21  
Great, I love that extended warranty! Was the price variation much between dealers?

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #22  
That was an impressive deal and will be worth a lot more in 20 years than a $60K diesel dually, boat, RV and many other things. :)

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package
Great, I love that extended warranty! Was the price variation much between dealers?

Very much so. I had them quote me on trading in my 2007 5103 2wd, and the values there ranged from $8,000 to $12,300.

The actual price of the tractor was $35,595 on the low side and about $39,500 on the high end.

The dealers with the highest tractor costs were usually the ones with the lower trade in values, so it really made a dent in the amount of cash I needed to bring to the table.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package
That was an impressive deal and will be worth a lot more in 20 years than a $60K diesel dually, boat, RV and many other things. :)

Lol, no kidding! I know that the $ I spent to get the extras like the 2nd SCV and the PR transmission package will greatly pay off when I want to sell it or trade it sometime down the road!

I have never bought any "vehicle" new until this tractor. I've always bought slightly used cars because I don't think the value is as good new on the lot as it is with a 20-30K mile used car / truck. (Just my humble opinion!)

But I feel good that the value of this 5075E new is much better than a used one without the PR package and more hours.