New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #1  

econometrics

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deere 5075E MFWD OOS w/PR, 540E; Gator 825i
A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a brand new JD 5075E MFWD with the 553 FEL. I took advantage of the new transmission package offering from JD on these open station 5000E series tractors and got the PowrReverser / 540E PTO package that also comes with the digital dash.

I had been scouring the web for pics of these new configurations for a long time now, but could never find any. The dealers are apparently just now getting them from their orders. None of the JD website or brochure literature showed pics of this set up either, so I have been curious to see how it was laid out.

My dealer called yesterday to say the tractor had come in - 2 weeks early! Someone backed out on their order and I got their spot. :) So I went out to the dealer today to check it out in person and took a few quick pictures. The dealer needs to add a 2nd rear SCV to it per my order, so I won't get it delivered until later next week.

I was very pleased with the tractor! I think with Deere finally offering the PR tranny package, this is one of the very best values on the market for an open station utility tractor.

BTW, the new 5085E's are monsters! (See one in the background of my pics here)

I'll post more pics and a review after I get it delivered in a week or so.

image-728681372.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

Last edited:
   / New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I believe you will love the power reverser.

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package
Congratulations on your new tractor, I believe you will love the power reverser.

Thank you, I am sure I will too. As will the Mrs! :thumbsup:

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #4  
Nice machine. I really like the dash. I wish my 5055E had the idiot lights that come on your dash

Nice machine. I really like the dash. I wish my 5055E had the idiot lights that come on your dash

Thanks! Yeah, I really like that the dash came as part of the PR transmission package. How else would I remember when I was in 4WD, or what my ground speed was? ;)

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #6  
Nice indeed. Cabs are nice but can be limiting at times too.

Nice indeed. Cabs are nice but can be limiting at times too.

Yeah, there were two reasons I stuck with an open station... 1. Cost 2. Ability to get into tighter spaces without the cab. I have a lot of wooded areas on my property and I didn't want to replace glass, mirrors, lights, etc. all the time. I can always duck and let the ROPS take those beatings. ;)

/ New John Deere 5075E Open Station w/PowrReverser package #8  
I agree. Do be careful however because I have had my ROPS catch a low dead limb and flip it back towards me. Bush hogging around power line poles with guide wires can require eyes in the back of your head or a simple make up mirror from the Dollar Store. :)

I agree. Do be careful however because I have had my ROPS catch a low dead limb and flip it back towards me. Bush hogging around power line poles with guide wires can require eyes in the back of your head or a simple make up mirror from the Dollar Store. :)

I hear you there. I've had a few limbs snap on me after the ROPS catch them, too. I've learned my lesson there - or at least how to cover my head properly, haha.