Dig it towable

/ Dig it towable #1  
Tractor
John Deere 2720
Purchased a digit towable backhoe and trying to find any info. Such as owners manual, parts manual/breakdown , I thing it's a148 or 158
Mainly the pins have slop in them and the hydraulic oil looks pasty and white the unit has a sticker which reads use 10w40 SF motor oil for hydraulic oil. Any thoughts?

/ Dig it towable #2  
Can't tell you anything about the unit, but your description of the oil indicates there's water mixed in. Suggest you fully replace the fluid before trying to operate it... while the milky color is not a good sign, there's a chance the water is only in the reservoir and not yet in the lines, the hyd. pump, control block and cylinders where it can cause a lot of damage. You might have to do a second or even third oil change to get all of it removed.

/ Dig it towable #3  
We used "dig it's" to repair underground electric cables for the utility I worked at. We loved the machines lots of power, long reach, very portable. I would love to have one. They kinda went by the way side when the mini, mini backhoes started to gain popularity. We welded a piece of c channel perpendicular to a 42" snow blade, drilled a hole threw the bucket of the dig it and mounted it to the bucket to back fill holes. It did a fabulous job, it was kinda sloppy and it just conformed to the existing grass and pulled the spoiled right back in the hole.

/ Dig it towable
Thanks for the replies, I found Go For Digger and they look almost the same but newer.