tractor search

/ tractor search #1  

pkg

Tractor
2000 New Holland
Does anyone know anything about the Futon Tractors?

/ tractor search #2  
No, but they sound darn comfortable;-) Sorry...welcome to TBN!!!

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ tractor search #3  
There are a number of threads on Foton brand (also sold as Farm Pro, I think) tractors. They're made in China, inexpensive, and seem to be held in higher regard than some of the other Chinese tractors, like Jinma. I recall a thread where a dealer stated he carries both Foton, and Kioti, and that he felt there was zero comparison because the Kioti was so much better, in every way.

/ tractor search #5  
run forrest run

/ tractor search #6  
New tractor does not mean better quality longer lasting than an old tractor with 2,000 hours on the clock. Really, it does not. Some tractors are just better than others, many are just the same and even built by the same company no matter the color of the unit.

That said, unless this is silly cheap you can find better for same or less money.

My neighbors Branson is the same age, slightly lower HP, and has about the same hours as my Case. Our costs were not that different to buy, his unit has had multiple repairs due to component failures. In some instances it is his welding and maching skills that has made the difference not the dealer supplied parts that also broke. I have replaced fuids and filters and nothing else.

/ tractor search #7  
stiff frames with very little seat padding, but, its a versatile piece.