Upgrading from MF1635 to MF 1645 in only 20 Hours!

/ Upgrading from MF1635 to MF 1645 in only 20 Hours! #1  

GWood627

Tractor
MF1643 Power Shuttle
After purchasing the MF in August and waiting 2 months for the BH-80X to arrive, I've discovered the 1635 is underpowered for me. Since the BH was never shipped the dealer offered to let me use his mini excavator until the BH arrived. Big mistake for him! I realized (feeling stupid at this point since I joined TBN to learn before my purchase) that it would be extremely difficult using the BH and detaching to hook up the trailer and move the fill. Duh on my part. That痴 not the reason for upgrading. The hydrostatic drive is easy to use but it steals too much HP from the 3-cylider diesel. I'm also not a fan of the sound that the hydro drive makes. Well, I'll take the loss and trade in. I'm getting more HP, the 12x12 shuttle and my DR self-powered bush hog and a used Husqvarna riding lawn mower with 52 inch deck. I don't care about losing any $ because in the long run, I'll get more use out of the package I am upgrading to. I also considered getting the MF1648 but I think that would be oversized for my 15 acres in the Catskills. Tractor owning lesson 101!